Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Ill Communication




Well, it's that time of year again when all the infectious beings on the planet instantaneously attempt to nest in my respiratory system. Yes, I'm being melodramatic. I'm a man with a cold.

Thing is, by the nature of where I'm living (a reminder: Like Paper St in Fight Club) I'm not exactly best positioned to recover from any bugs and whatnot so I've still been going to wrok and giving everybody else my plagues. But it's less draughty there so nuts to everybody else.

Anyway, what with every gland in my body competing for the title of 'most swollen and painful' I had a thought. Maybe there should be an animated film about a madcap inventor and his dog who shrink themselves down and have a zany yet educational adventure through the human endocrine system.

It could be called A Gland Day Out.

1 comment:

Stevious said...

Cool. I'm getting bilingual blog-spam.

Just for a moment though I thought some stranger was bookmarking my blog cause they liked my ramblings.

I won't pretend I didn't shed a tear when the realisation hit.