Wednesday, October 11, 2006

These Things

Straight from my brain to your eyes (except with computers and internets and stuff in between), yet another list of ponderations:

- Today I dissolved some eye goo in acid and then set fire to it. They pay me money to do this. I like my new job.

- Scotland beat The Best Football Team In The World® at the weekend, and the supporters and press didn't go on about it as if it was the shattering of a new epoch. English sport media (and supporters) have a lot to learn from their wise Caledonian brethren.

- Someone asked me if that new slide thing at the Tate Modern is really art, or if it's just a slide. I say if it's in an art gallery and some pseud wants to fawn over it then it's art. Either that or the Tate Modern's trying to muscle in on some of Alton Towers' action.

- I am so tired of Co-op filled pasta but it's just so damn easy.

- I want to find the peple responsible for Radio 1's daytime playlist and kick them in the kidneys until they piss blood. If I hear James Morrison or The bastardbastardbastard Feeling once more I may become unstable. ALthough they can play that Jamie T song a bit more. And Hot Chip. Oh, alright, they can stay, but I'm not making them a cup of tea or anything.

- There's yet another podcast over on Delrico Bandito. It will make your ears quite literally catch fire with joy.

- It's way too warm for October. Quite a lot of the trees are stil lgreen and it's just plain wrong. I bet slugs and badgers and that are going mental with it all.

- Waitrose isn't as expensive as I expected.

- I can't find non- aerosol deodorant anywhere. If you know of a cunning source then let me know and I will award you with a shiny new donkey.

That is all. Time for bedsleeps. Goodnightithtihtihtittttt!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whether the Tate slides are art or not is a moot point, but they are good fun. A bit bumpy on the way down, and speedy enough to make me shriek!

Anonymous said...

ps. that was from me
clo
x

Del said...

Spanks for the link