Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A List

No, not that one. It's spelled all different, innit?

Here are some things:
  • I went to see Battles again the other week. One of the best gigs ever. There was some impressive multi-instrumentalism, an incredibly high cymbal, loudness, a roomful of post-rock nerds dancing in 7/4 time and one of the best atmospheres I can remember. The Pigeon Detectives they aint. I urge you with every possible organ in my body to see them if you can.
  • Give Blood. Not only do you get free biscuits, but a sense of smugness and achievement that would usually require some actual effort. Lots of biscuits.
  • I'm beginning to think Buck 65 might be mankind's saviour. If you don't believe me then go to his website and download the Dirty Work EP for free. Track 2 may just be one of my favourite songs EVER. Ever.
  • Bikes. Yeah!
  • Isn't it a great autumn? Have been out in the hills a bit this past few weeks and it's even more stunning than most autumns. Must be payback for such a soggy summer.
  • In the year 2000 there are no more elephants but also no more unethical treatment of elephants.
  • I have completed and sent off my Shuffleathon 2007 CD. Each and every song makes me smile like a fool. Can't wait to see the review.
That's all for now. Smell yer later!

1 comment:

Stevious said...

Where the hell are my bullet points? WHO TOOK 'EM?