Thursday, September 30, 2004

Things I have thought about today

In no particular order:
  • How long the gaffa tape holding my shoes together will last.
  • Why don't barbeque falour crisps taste of metal and charcoal?
  • The noise the automatic door closers make in our flat.
  • Whether or not I will end up drunk tonight.
  • SSH secure shell servers.
  • Climbing, specifically what I will do on Sunday if it rains.
  • Hormonally-motivated thoughts (which are none of your business thank you very much).
  • I want the new Delgados album - am I too poor to buy it (answer is yes, but that may not stop me).
  • How some friends have done in their exams.
  • Lunch.
  • Dinner.
  • Snacks.
  • How to fix the broken hoover.
  • What I will be doing in 2 months time.
  • Earth, Wind & Fire
  • SHOUTING IN CAPSLOCK IS A WEAPON OF FEAR
  • Going to Spain for New Year's celebrations.
  • How to write a Masters Thesis.
  • I hate shaving.
  • I am poor.
And a myriad of other things that escape my memory right now.

Just in case you were wondering.

2 comments:

Del said...

Heheh, the pressures of 21st Century living. And the only thing that stood out for me was "gaffa", as in tape, which i read as "jaffa", as in cake.

I could go for some of those right now...

Anonymous said...

Don't. Jaffa cakes are a serious addiction at the moment. It's deceptively easy to eat an entire tube without entirely realising what you're doing.

They are nice though :)

And steeev - spain for new year? Me jealous.

clo
x