Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Yeeeahhh Bwoyeeeee

My it's been quiet on here of late hasn't it?

To make up for that, as promised, I proudly present to you the second part of my mixtape/podcast/whatever: Son of Red.

I personally guarantee that it will have you air-drumming and booty shaking till you can drum/shake no more.

All you need to do is do the right-click/save as thing on this link, then enjoy to your heart's content. The track list will appear in the comment box for some reason that escapes me.

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Stevious said...

Here be them trackses:

1 - Four Tet - Pockets
2 - Mogwai - Glasgow Mega Snake
3 - Kanye West - Touch the Sky
4 - Justice vs Simian - We Are Your Friends
5 - Pixies - Oh My Golly!
6 - Battles - SZ2
7 - Amerie - One Thing
8 - The Rapture - House of Jealous Lovers
9 - Pretty Girls Make Graves - This is Our Emergency
10 - Death From Above 1979 - Going Steady
11 - LCD Soundsystem - Yeah (Crass version)
12 - Ol' Dirty Bastard - Shimmy Shimmy Ya
13 - The Futureheads - Decent Days and Nights
14 - Hot Chip - Over and Over
15 - Buck 65 - Indestructible Sam
16 - DJ Nite - Smack the Magic Bitch About
17 - The Postal Service - Natural Anthem

Hope you like.