Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Fwour

I should really try to pretend to hate these things, but I started this blog because I love to talk about MEMEMEMEME so big thanks to Del for tagging me.

Four jobs I've had
Giant Dancing Gnome, The Metrocentre, Gateshead
Washing Powder Scientist, Procter & Gamble, Newcastle
Child Care Worker, Sunrise Mountain Childcare Centre, Connecticut, USA
Policy Assistant, Crofting Branch, The Scottish Executive, Edinburgh
(I could do about twenty of these, by the way)

Four movies I can watch over and over
High Fidelity - More or less for Stevie Wonder playing out over the credits
Fight Club - Similarly for the Pixies
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - I am in love with Clementine
Forrest Gump - Makes me blub like a baby

Four places I have lived
Birtley, County Durham
Washington, Tyne & Wear
Various bits of Bristol
Marchmont, Edinburgh (my favourite neighbourhood of any city I've ever been to)

Four TV shows I like to watch
Peep Show
The Simpsons (Obviously)
ER
120 Minutes on MTV2

Four foods that I like
Ice Cream
Olives
The Mighty Bacon & Cherry Tomato Sandwich
Roast things (meats, vegetables, whatever)

Four websites I visit daily
EUMC Chatpage
UK Climbing
Dilbert
Mountain Weather Information System

Four things I want to do before I die
About a squillion different climbing things.
Have someone tell me that they want to be with me for the rest of their life.
Find the thing I'm really good at.
See a total solar eclipse properly (ie, not some clouds going dark)

Four places I would rather be right now
Lofoten, Norway
The arms of a beautiful woman
A highland Bothy, watching the snow fall as I sit by the fire
A really good gig

Four people I'm tagging
Big Sis
Jimmy
Jazy Lames
Toby

No comments: