Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pack-a-doodle dooo

Man, I hate packing.

I've got a pile of clothes and climbing gear all set for my alps trip and I have no idea how to rationalise it all. So I think I'll take all of it. Hurrah for not flying.

In other news, I saw about 3000 fringe shows last weekend when the mighty Del, the lovely Chloe and the perplexing Henry invaded my city like the tourist Londoner scum that they are. Can't be arsed to review it all but I saw Charlie Brooker, both of the Hollies from Red Dwarf AND got my question read out on 'We Need Answers' all in one day. It was special.

I also failed my driving test last week because I broke the speed limit. Twice. Ooops.

Right, will post again in a couple of weeks with breathtaking photos and tales of derring-do.

Tata!

No comments: